- Cozzini single cut Ø9″ diameter (230 mm) single plate/knife cutting system.
- 7 cubic feet (200 liter) hopper capacity.
- Available holeplate sizes range from Ø1.0 mm (.039″) to Ø9.9mm (.39″).
- Unique seperation design between bearing housing and cutting head prevents lubrication contamination of the product.
- Casters on base for easy portability.
- USDA accepted and CE approved.
- Built in conformity with AMI sanitary equipment design principles.
The Cozzini AR901 Gravity-Fed Emulsion / Reduction System incorporates a square-shaped hopper to feed the cutting chamber. A high-capacity knife holder with scoop-shaped arms draws product from the hopper into the AR901 cutting chamber. and reduces the overall particle size to the desired final size.
The single cut configuration consists of one high capacity knife holder, one reduction plate and is ideal for reducing meatblends, petfoods and
As meat passes the knife holder and emulsion/reduction plate, the knife holder cuts the particles against the reduction plate. The cut particles are
discharged through a Ø3″ (76 mm) stainless pipe. A specially designed pumping impeller allows system to transport product up to 10 feet (3 m) vertically for discharge directly into other hoppers.
The AR901 gravity-fed unit replaces conventional bowl choppers and other types of emulsion/ reduction units as well as product handling equipment. The unique quick-release design allows easy access to the cutting chamber for disassembly and sanitation.