- Custom-designed to provide safe and convenient operator access to tanks, mixers and other equipment.
- Safe and comfortable ø11⁄2″ (42 mm) round handrails.
- Grating walk surface provides firm traction and easy washdown sanitation.
- Stair or ladder-style designs available.
- Options available include:
- Casters for portability.
- Platform-mounted operator panels.
- Drip shields under walk surfaces.
- Sensor-equipped safety gates.
- Diamond plate walk surface or other deck materials.
USDA accepted and CE approved. Built in conformity with AMI sanitary equipment design principles. Cozzini Work Platforms (CWP) provide a safe way for operators and sanitation workers to access equipment. Regardless of floor space or ceiling height, Cozzini will custom design and manufacture the finest quality work platforms to meet your requirements. Cozzini’s experts can configure your work platforms to boost your flow and productivity.
Made of stainless steel with a fine sanitary finish throughout, these platforms eliminate unsafe ladders or other stands that put operators at risk of injury. To fit into small spaces, Cozzini offers designs with tread-grip ladders instead of stairs. Common platform shapes can be rectangular, T-shaped L-shaped, etc. Series of platforms can be joined together for long, continuous walkways.
Standard DuraGrate™ decking provides a firm, slip-proof surface and allows wash-through cleaning. Since water and product does not accumulate on the walkway, it also prevents unsafe or unsanitary conditions. Stairs and decking surfaces can be easily removed or replaced as needed for complete and thorough sanitation.
Railings, stairs and deck materials are designed to meet OSHA standards. Cozzini can also design platforms to meet your local or in-plant standards. For custom-built platforms that fit your exact needs, trust Cozzini’s experienced design team.
- Safety gate option prevents unauthorized
access during machine operation.
- These are just a few examples of Cozzini
work platform styles.
- Platform with ladder and optional casters