The PrimeGrind® CPG119-SF is a great choice for processing tempered or pre-broken frozen blocks. It can grind up to 72,000 pounds (32,660 kg) per hour depending on the application.
The CPG119-SF offers a multitude of Cozzini ergonomic and sanitation design features, with safety and operator convenience in mind:
- Local operator station with Start/Stop and Emergency Stop buttons on right or left side.
- One-piece hopper with agitator to feed grinder.
- Motor and components accessible from rear hinged door and 2 removable side panels.
- Ring lifter for safe ring removal and support.
- Gantry or cart-style feedscrew puller.
Additionally, the CPG119-SF meets AMI sanitary design specifications. The heavy duty stainless steel one-piece frame has sloped surfaces to prevent liquid accumulation. Other features like the swing-out discharge guard or the one-piece hopper design make assembly and disassembly easy for sanitation.
The PrimeGrind CPG119-SF integrates seamlessly into any production line – simple or complex – where grinding is required prior to further processing.