- For fresh products, coarse or finish grind.
- Heavy-duty, all stainless steel one piece frame with sloped surfaces.
- One piece hopper with safety grate.
- 11″ (280 mm) diameter plate and 7″ (180 mm) diameter machined feedscrew.
- Spring-loaded knife holders with 2, 3 or 4-blade configurations.
- Swing-away discharge safety guard over grinding head for easy plate check and easy sanitation.
- Continuous barrel flutes through hopper eliminate dead zone of product between hopper and barrel.
- Available with bone/gristle elimination system.
- USDA accepted and CE approved. Built in conformity with AMI sanitary equipment design principles.
- The PrimeGrind™ 117 grinder (CPG117) is a great choice for processing fresh materials. It can grind up to 36,000 pounds (16,330 kg) per hour depending on the application.
The CPG117 offers a multitude of Cozzini ergonomic and sanitation design features, with safety and operator convenience in mind:
Local operator station with Start/Stop and Emergency Stop buttons on right or left side.
One-piece hopper with safety grate.
Motor and components accessible from rear hinged door and 2 removable side panels.
Ring lifter for safe ring support and removal.
Gantry or cart-style feedscrew puller.
Additionally, the CPG117 meets AMI sanitary design specifications. The heavy duty stainless steel one-piece frame has sloped surfaces to prevent liquid accumulation. Other features like the swing-out discharge guard or the one-piece hopper design make assembly and disassembly easy for sanitation.
The PrimeGrind CPG117 integrates seamlessly into any production line – simple or complex – where grinding is required prior to further processing.