Our state-of-the-art meat and food reduction and emulsion systems outperform all other processing equipment, leading the way with superior quality, versatility and control.
- Continuous or batch production.
- Variable speed feed pump provides complete control of product texture and temperature.
- Self-adjusting desired outlet temperature control.
- Cozzini MultiCut 7″ diameter (180 mm) single or double plate/knife cutting system.
- Allen-Bradley touch screen, operator-friendly controls.
- Compact design and portable.
USDA accepted and CE approved. Built in conformity with AMI sanitary equipment design principles. Cozzini’s Compact Posi-Feed (CPF) emulsion/ reduction unit assures the same consistent quality and throughput as Cozzini’s well known VS and CS series emulsion/reduction systems.
The low-profile CPF features a 500-pound (230 kg) capacity hopper with a variable-speed feed pump. The variable-speed pump feeds the Cozzini MultiCut emulsion/reduction cutting head.
The CPF fits directly under the discharge of a mixer/blender or bowl chopper.