The Cozzini In-line Condiment Feeder (CCF) accurately mixes emulsion products with condiments such as olives, cheese, peppers, etc. As the meat emulsion passes through the system, a variable speed, condiment metering feedscrew delivers the condiment to formulate a consistent product, evenly distributed throughout.
In-Line Condiment Feeder
- In-line system increases production and prevents overworking of emulsion batter by eliminating the double-back processing normally required to add condiments to emulsions.
- Condiment metering feedscrew with variable speed drive delivers consistent and even inclusion of olives, cheese, peppers, or other ingredients combined with meat product.
- Recipe-driven, PanelView controls.
- Agitator in condiment tub prevents bridging of product.
- Pump and main 9″ (230 mm) diameter feedscrew driven by 20 hp (15 kW) gearmotor.
- USDA accepted and CE approved. Built in conformity with AMI sanitary equipment design principles.